Thursday, August 30, 2012
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Method as directed by Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh in C.W.P. No. 19518 dated 14.12.2009
1. Colleges will issue separate public notices notifying unfilled seats.
2. Notices shall be in Two English National Newspapers and Two others in vernacular (one in Hindi and one in Punjabi).
3. The admission will be done as per the eligibility criteria already notified.
4. There shall be no relaxation of any kind in the minimum eligibility criteria.
5. The institutions will make admissions on the basis of inter–se merit of applicants who may apply and seek admission in pursuant to Public Notice issued by the Colleges.
6. The colleges will not charge any extra fee other than the one prescribed by the University/Government.
7. The fee shall be deposited by the candidates in accordance with the norms/procedures already prescribed.
8. Admission being done by the colleges will be open to scrutiny by University Nominee at any time.
9. Colleges to send the list of admitted candidates to the Coordinator, Joint B.Ed. Admissions 2012-13 by September 1, 2012 positively.
PANJAB UNIVERSITY, CHANDIGARH
JOINT B. Ed. ADMISSIONS 2012
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for the Colleges of Education for 3rd Counseling Admission
1. All colleges are required to admit candidates against vacant seats at their own level during the 3rd Counseling in accordance with the directions of Honorable Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh in C.W.P. No. 19518 dated 14.12.2009 ( Directions attached).
2. The colleges will issue Public Notices notifying unfilled seats in Two English National Newspapers and Two others in vernacular (one in Hindi and one in Punjabi).
3. The colleges will make admissions on the basis of inter–se merit of the applicants who may apply and seek admission in response to Public Notice issued by the colleges.
4. The admission will be done as per the eligibility criteria already notified.
5. There shall be no relaxation of any kind in the minimum eligibility criteria.
6. While admitting candidates during 3rd Counseling FIRST PREFERNCE has to be awarded to the candidates who have already applied on-line to Panjab University. If after exhausting such candidates STILL SOME SEATS REMAIN VACANT, the college may admit candidates who have applied fresh to the college on merit.
7. NO FRESH COUNSELING FEE IS TO BE CHARGED FOR THIRD COUNSELING.
8. The colleges will not charge any extra fee other than the one prescribed by the University/Government.
9. No shifting is permitted during the third counseling.
10. Admission to colleges will be open to scrutiny by PANJAB University Nominee at any time during this phase.
Colleges are required to submit the list of admitted candidates by September 1, 2012 to the Coordinator, Joint B.Ed. Admissions2012 on Email- email@example.com.
11. Each college is also required to send an affidavit declaring that :
1) All admissions have been done in accordance with the instructions laid down by Panjab University, Chandigarh for Joint B.Ed. Admissions 2012.
2) The first installment of fee did not exceed Rs 20,000/- per candidate.
3) The second installment shall not be collected before December 2012.
The affidavit should reach the Coordinator, Joint B.Ed. Admission 2012-13, Arts block 2, Department Of Education, Panjab University, Chandigarh by September 1, 2012 positively as the same is to be submitted to the Secretary Higher Education, Department of Education, Government of Punjab, Chandigarh.
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Friday, August 10, 2012
|SCHEDULE FOR SECOND COUNSELING B.Ed.2012 (Revised)|
|Choice filling for Shifting of Colleges for the candidates already admitted/allocated to Colleges.||12.8.2012 To 15.8.2012|
|Display of Second Allocation list||18.8.2012 by 8:00 pm|
|Reporting to the colleges by the Candidates||20.8.2012 To 22.8.2012|
|Display of vacant seats after Second Counseling||23.8.2012|
|Filling up of vacant seats by the colleges as per the direction of Hon'ble High Court in C.W.P No. 19518 dated 14.12.2009||24.8.2012 To 29.8.2012|
|Final reporting by the colleges to the coordinator regarding details of all the filled seats||01.9.2012|