Saturday, May 19, 2018

INNOCENT HEARTS COLLEGE OF EDUCATION SHOWS ITS FLAIR AGAIN


Innocent Hearts College of Education, Jalandhar has always focused on providing good quality education and this reflects in the achievement of student-teachers in Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed Examination Sem-I (Dec 2017). 80% student- teachers have passed in First division and ten student-teachers have achieved distinctions. Ankita Khera stood first in the college, Amrit Arora achieved second position and Swati Verma got third position in the college.
Ankita Khera attributed her success to her parents and college, she said “My teachers are my ray of hope they have always been my guide and motivator, I dedicate my achievement to my teachers. I feel very thankful to my family and teachers for their support and guidance always and motivating me always”. Amrit Arora firstly thanked God and then said “a big thanks to my parents and most co-operative and hard-working teachers of Innocent Hearts College of Education.” Swati Verma said “I don’t know if it is possible to convey in words the sense of gratitude for being able to learn from such prestigious college and great teachers. I have always been inspired to achieve at a level higher than I thought possible. I cannot thank enough to God, my college, teachers and my family for their valuable support. Thank you.”
The members of management, principal and staff members congratulated the students for their achievement. Principal Dr. Arjinder Singh attributed this success to the team work of students, faculty members and cooperation extended by the management.     

No comments:

Post a Comment